Funny Traditions You Do In Disney!

Omgosh soooooooo many to choose from! Here are some...

-Smelling boxwood at Beach Club
- Take pics with trolls in Norway
- Churros in Mexcio(under construction right now=(
- collecting pins since 2002=) I am for 20 each trip and I've been to Disney over 20 times(I have wasted a lot of $ lol who cares!)

ilove this. this is great! disney was hilarious; && i recently went to great adventure in NJ, && on el toro ( ahha the people promised i would have a person to sit with..i ended up sitting alone in the FRONT seat.:-) :D i could legit!! feel tears coming out of my eyes ;D) & nitro or whatever, all the rides with pics, idid the mouse eears :):)

hahaha hmmm..i have so many...
one of my favorites is going to the osbourne spectacle of dancing lights with my family. at the end of the night, we'll do like a last minute ride on a ride and then walk around the lights when theres like no one there, sooo cool:goodvibes

I love this thread so much. I was smiling and laughing at everyone's posts. It's nice to know so many other Disney fans exist and feel the same way about the parks as I do.

Let's see... mostly my family and I use inside jokes.

1. We say "The bus says Epcot!" everytime we get on an Epcot bus. Once a little kid said that... but he was supposed to be going to MK and was all confused lol.
2. We eat at Le Cellier, Crystal Palace, and Flame Tree Barbeque every trip.
3. Mickey Premiums!
4. Everytime we get in line for Dinosaur my frist words are "I call far left!" for where I'm going to sit.
5. We always promise to walk on Main Street during Extra Magic hours... and end up running like everyone else. It's a given.

That's just a couple. I could think of many more.

I love this thread so much. I was smiling and laughing at everyone's posts. It's nice to know so many other Disney fans exist and feel the same way about the parks as I do.

Let's see... mostly my family and I use inside jokes.

1. We say "The bus says Epcot!" everytime we get on an Epcot bus. Once a little kid said that... but he was supposed to be going to MK and was all confused lol.
2. We eat at Le Cellier, Crystal Palace, and Flame Tree Barbeque every trip.
3. Mickey Premiums!
4. Everytime we get in line for Dinosaur my frist words are "I call far left!" for where I'm going to sit.
5. We always promise to walk on Main Street during Extra Magic hours... and end up running like everyone else. It's a given.

That's just a couple. I could think of many more.

same! my mom will say..." guys dont run. " then 5 minutes later she will say: "guys wait for me! I'm on my way!" :)

I dunno if you guys will think this is funny.

You know the part on Mission: Space where you're hanging over the cliff and the commander (or whatever he is) says "Don't move a muscle."? Yeah, well my brother and I totally go nuts, waving our arms and moving as much as possible. It's stupid but I suppose it's one of those sibling inside jokes. We also love to push the buttons that make noises. We're entertained by the smaller things in life. :rotfl:

The two of us also make fun of our parents. The way our Mum screams on the rollercoasters and the way that our Dad literately marches through the parks like he's on a mission. Our Dad also has a very odd obsession with the Buzz Lightyear ride. He's very concentrated when he's shooting the aliens and usually beats his own kids. :confused3

My mom and I always ride Big Thunder Mt. like 4 times,we do all the time! ^^

I always scream like a huge Justin Bieber fan at the end of Fantasmic when I see Sorcerer Mickey all the way at the top of the rock formation XD. Everyone is clapping so no one can hear me say "THERE HE IS!!"

haha i love all of these! we hav a couple traditions per park :)

MK- we always go to Space mountain first n mom waits in the store for me (she doesnt do dark roller coasters). and ever since we heard about toontown closing, i go ride the barnstormer atleast once (but i cant do that anymore :P). when we go down the big drop on SM, i always look like im totaly terrified and scream like a litle 5 year old lol.

DHS- we always run (or roll 4 my mom in her scooter lol) to toy story mania and get fast passes then go ride rockin roller coaster and tower of terror. and b4 we go on the great movie ride, i go get pictures of all my favorite hand/foot prints (Michael Jackson, Betty White, Estelle Getty, Goofy, & Roger Rabbit). We go see the little mermaid show atleast once. and i have to find Handy Manny atleast once lol.

Epcot- i hav to make Captain EO the first and last thing i do at Epcot. we ride Journey into your imagination atleast once. We Run/roll 2 Soarin and mom waits outside while i get fastpasses then we go to Captain EO. we hav 2 get school bread from Norway atleast once. we have to ride Spaceship earth. when we go to the Seas, i hav to go watch the manatees then go see if the Dolphins are out.

AK-we ride Kilamanjaro first. when i go ride expidition everest i always make faces at the camera and the pictures turn out awesome :). we always go to Rafiki's Planet watch so i can pet the goats n cows lol. and we always go see Finding Nemo the Musical.

in general- i have to go see Chip n Dale, Stitch, and Mickey suring the trip, we always look for hidden Mickeys, and i do pin trading as i have been for 8 years :) :cloud9:

My family has one of those bricks in front of the magic kingdom, that says thier names. But every time we go we forget where it is :confused3 So... we spend forever looking for it and when we finally find it my mom makes me and my brothers and my sister lay on the ground around so she can take a picture. People give us weird looks when we are literally laying on the ground outside of the magic kingdom as people have to walk around us :rotfl2:

every time my family goes to epcot we go to Club Cool and my dad dances to the pop music lol :cutie:

Love these :)
Here's some more...
1. On EE, when you get to the top and the tracks are missing, me and my sister start screaming "This isn't supposed to happen! We rode this half an hour ago and there was tracks! We're going to die!!!" :rolleyes1

2. Not a funny one, but we always go out of our way to be super nice to all of the CMs. It really pays off in the end. :hippie:

3. We love to go to Hollywood and Vine when they are having the little kid's character breakfast and go crazy when Handy Manny and Agent Oso come to our table. Last time I even started to fake cry :lmao:

Disney is that place where we remember every little thing and every tradition because it's all important and memorable :earsboy:

Ok, so this might sound terrible, but its quite funny,

so this year on our WDW trip my family and I made up this "show" that we call "People In the Streets" its about whenever you see people around the parks who do random/weird things in the middle of streets, such as stopping and taking up the whole walkway etc.
so whenever we see someone doing something weird we all whisper to each other "on this episode of people in the streets.."... it may sound bad but its just a weird family thing that we do :)

aww :) i loveee these. i didn't think this thread would be liked thiss muchh when i made it but , (hahah) i lovee itt. :) i will keepmy eyes out for all of you eventually in WDW:-) :thumbsup2 crazy4cruisin , signing off(; :hippie: :dancer::wave: seee youu realll sooon ;) <333

haha well every trip my family ALWAYS goes to Biergarten, and we ALWAYS
have to get a picture standing in between the two doors into the restaurant..
its weird but for some reason we always get that pic!

this is more embarrassing than funny but.. im a HUGE fan of Aerosmith. Every time we go into the little preshow in the line as soon as i see steven and joe on the screen i start to bawl my eyes out. and everyone looks at me......... when i went with my band one trip, i ran to the front the first time, the second time we were in the back and my friend put me on his shoulders because he knew i NEEDED to see it. LMFAO :)

my other traditions is every one of my family buy a disney mug.
we always but my dog something (shes all decked out in the collar , leash, bandana EVERYTHING)
every trip i go i get a different pin lanyard and instead of trading i just get pins that mean something to me that trip. so i have one for every trip !
Also i buy one stuffed animal every time, and the last one i got i bring to disney and then i bring the two home(yea i still sleep with a stuffed animal....im 16...) ahah:)

my family has so many its hard to choose... well we always go to mk the first night we're at wdw and the first full day and sometimes on rides we'll scream really strangely like low pitched or really high pitched and everyone looks at us funny :scared1:

1. My parents usually don't let us jump on the beds at home but when we enter our resort room for the first time, they let my sister and me jump on the beds. :yay::yay:
2. We go to Downtown Disney, then dinner during Wishes at Ohana on our first day. :welcome:
3. To keep the magic going, when we get home we make a music video with our video footage from our trip.

omg so i thought of another one ! its not a tradition but we'll probably do it our grade 12 trip too.
so this may i went with my band (we go and perform there every two years)
and my group of friends all fit exactly in a splash mountain log. so all of a sudden my best friend is like "LEFT. RIGHT. LEFT. RIGHT." next thing we know were alll rocking the boat like were almost gonna tip !
aahahah and then i remember when we stopped we hear "LEFT. RIGHT." and its the boat behind us doing the same thing :p
probably one of the best memories of that trip

oh & every trip, when we go across the bridge in magic kingdom beside the castle, my mom starts to burst out in tears of joy ! me and my daddy just roll our eyes ahah, but its now called the "crying bridge" every time were about to go on it, were all like "oh god here we go..." lmfao

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter