Furthest you have travelled in a car?

York Beach, Maine to San Francisco, by way of Cleveland OH, Louisville KY, Denver CO, Telluride CO, Salt Lake City UT. 3600 miles. We were moving to SF for DH's post-doc. We took about 2 weeks and meandered across the country, visiting friends and relatives along the way.

Massachusetts to California and back and everywhere in between. Summer road trip where we drove approximately 10,000 miles.

1100 miles Pittsburgh to Disney. 2 days on the way down, stopping in Savannah. Straight through 1 day on the way home, 19 hours I think.

Toronto Ontario to Salt Lake City... when I was a child, there and back. Days in the car, in an era before tablets and cell phones. Not sure how I survived.

As a toddler, GA to CA. I don't remember it, of course. As an adult (well, 19, so baby adult, ha), from ATL to Long Island. Just realized that I also did southern MI to ATL, which is about 70 miles further.

SE Massachusetts to Myrtle Beach and back several times.....about 900 mi. each way. Multiple people sharing the driving.

When we moved from New England to Texas, and stopped for about a day near Pittsburgh, we drove around 2100 miles. With a one year old in the van. Luckily we had a DVD player in front of him, so he watched a lot of movies on the road.

Toronto Ontario to Salt Lake City... when I was a child, there and back. Days in the car, in an era before tablets and cell phones. Not sure how I survived.
When we drove to Arizona from NJ , DSis & I read several books. Especially in the areas when the scenery wasn't much to look at. I was 16 & she was 12. If we had been younger I am sure coloring books would have been used.We did have an advantage of growing up with long times in a car.When we were little, monthly weekend trips to see my Dad's Grandparents ( 550+ mile round trip) were part of our life.

Drove from NY to Washington, down through CA then across through AZ and TX and up through West Virginia back to NY- 11,500 miles over two months during a long road trip we went on!

The two longest trips I have done were Arizona to Iowa one way when we moved back we did that over 2 days. I have also driven from iowa to Providence Rhode Island non stop both ways. That trip was interesting because there were six of us in a van including my 90 something old grandma. I say 90 som

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter