• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Future runDisney Events

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think there’s a chance for some kind of W&D to help kick off the 50th & W&D and continue moving things to normal. We’ve already seen Disney begin to reintroduce modified versions of other events like the boo think in place of mickey’s not so scary thing.
I like your optimism - and it could be doable given that New York announced theirs is a GO, but I would put this possibility at less than 5%. Mostly I don't believe they need runDisney to generate extra park visitors because they will have plenty with the anniversary itself. At least for the first few months. But I do hope that marathon weekend happens at least.

I went to the MegaloMart today MASKLESS and I cannot express how freaking happy it made me to walk around without that USELESS contraption on my face. I was smiling from ear to ear. The end is here! (Not in India, but here, it is.)
I’m quite sure RunDisney will be up and running as soon as they can get their ducks in a row.

I went to the MegaloMart today MASKLESS and I cannot express how freaking happy it made me to walk around without that USELESS contraption on my face. I was smiling from ear to ear. The end is here! (Not in India, but here, it is.)
I’m quite sure RunDisney will be up and running as soon as they can get their ducks in a row.

I mean, yes, it is nice that we have these amazing vaccines that can protect us and others from COVID in addition to face masks. We are extremely privileged to have access to them so early, and it is devastating what is currently happening in India.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter