Future Ship Names

Disney Enchantment? Haven't come up with a good second one.

How about selling out naming rights to China so as to recoup some of the millions over spent on Shanghai? :D Seriously though, I was also already thinking Wishes and Imagine.

I thought it would be fun to either predict the two new names or, at least, have a place where we could all put our "two cents" in if it we're up to us!

So far, I can only come up with one:

Disney Wish

What would your input be?

Edited for typo

Carnival has a Dream and a Magic. And a Fantasy. And an Imagination - but Disney doesn't yet have Imagination. I like Imagination.

I think "Wish" is a solid, if predictable, bet. "Imagination", too.

"Adventure" is good, but sounds a little generic. If we go the "land" route, I like "Tomorrow" or "Frontier" better.

"Believe" makes sense, but it sounds odd, being a verb. "Enchantment" is OK, but it feels like it's almost too long?

"Black Pearl"? That'd be cool, but perhaps too specific to a single Disney property? Plus, that name would disappoint if the ship wasn't black and/or didn't have massive piratey theming.

As others have said, I'd love it if they named one "Steamboat Willie".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter