FW Carriage Ride and Liquid Refreshment ?

PhillyDisnynut

Mouseketeer
I know i have seen this post before, but did a search and couldn't find it.
Does anyone know if you can purchase , wine/and or beer etc to take along on a nice romantic carriage ride.
Also is FW better than POR?

Both carriage rides are $30. Beverages are not provided, but you may bring your own (wine, beer, etc). I haven't tried either ride but they do sound very enjoyable.

does anyone know if you can purchase anything at crocketts tavern for the ride, This is a surprise for my husband.We will be coming from the magic kingdom and i dont want to carry anything around most of the day
thanks

You could certainly arrange to purchase some thing to drink, I think even something alcoholic from the Trading Post there at FW. I am not sure, but you might could go about this from dinner at Artist Point and take a bottle of champagne along with you on the ferry over to FW and enjoy your beverage while on the ride. The cheapest way to do this would be to get a bottle from home or buy on the way to WDW from the airport and put it on ice. Grab the bottle and a small basket of glasses and goodies to take along with you.

We did the carriage ride at FW last year without any beverages, but it still was quite romantic and very special. Mickey

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter