FW Pony Rides ~ weight limit?

SandraC

Longs for the feeling of sandy salt water in her k
Hi, I have been asking around about weight/height/age limits for the Fort Wilderness pony rides (also need the cost). My 8 year old dd would absolutely LOVE a pony ride at Disney. She is 53 inches tall and weighs 60 lbs. I email a friend that went about 5 years ago and she THINKS it's 100 lbs. limit, anyone know for sure? Thanks! S

The weight limit was 60 pounds (they don't weigh the kids before they get on, so she will be fine) when we were there in October ..... do not know about a height limit. The price was $3. They have also lowered the age for the "big horses" trail ride (I think to 8 years old), but it sounds like your situation is better suited for the ponies.

I had called Ft. Wilderness yesterday and was told the weight limit for ponies is 80 pounds and the age for the big horses is still 9. If anyone knows anything different please let me know because my daughter is disappointed that she cannot ride the horse with her brother because she will just be 8.

Thank you.

Elke

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter