• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

FW Trail Rides

Caveman

Earning My Ears
I am looking for information on the FW Trail ride. We are probably going down in September and my DD will finally be the minimum age (9). Can anyone enlighten me as to what we might expect and whether or not reservations are necessary?

Caveman....

I am going this April. When I called they said it would be to my advantage to make the reservation.You have to guarantee it with a credit card and there is a cancellation penalty. The man I spoke with told me they are usually pretty booked up during peak season. I will definately let everyone know how it goes and if the ride is full. We are going again in September too, that is the perfect time to visit! Hope you have a great trip.

It's probably a good idea to make a reservation as there is a limited number of rides per day. The guided 45 minute tours depart 4 or 5 times/day. This is a tame ride with the horses following a marked trail at a slow pace. You'll want to note that riders must be 9 years old and the rider weight limit is 250 pounds.

High heels, open toed shoes and flip flops are not allowed. Backpacks are also not allowed on the ride, but they do provide lockers free of charge for you to store such items. If it is lightly raining the ride will go on as planned but in the event of extreme weather this will be cancelled.

Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter