FW Transportation

TeresaNJ

Magic Begins With Me
Can anyone tell me if the buses go directly from the bus stops inside FW to the parks, or do we have to take an internal bus to another stop and transfer busses? Also, is there an internal bus directly to the marina for the boat to MK? Thanks.:D

Yes, there are buses that go directly to the parks now. And, yes you can hop the bus to the Settlement bus stop, where you can walk to Pioneer Hall and the Marina!

Thanks Rhonda,

I was getting a little stressed about this. I hate staying somewhere that I know very little about. I really didn't want to rent a golf cart since we are only going to be staying at FW for two nights, so I was hoping I wouldn't have to waste alot of time with the transferring of buses.

The resort has been divided into three colored internal bus routes:

ORANGE PURPLE YELLOW

All internal buses stop at the outpost (Check In Area) and the settlement Depot (Pioneer Hall Area).

YELLOW Route:

300, 500, 1400, 1500, 1600, 1700, 1800, 1900

PURPLE Route:

2000, 2100, 2200, 2300, 2400, 2500, 2600, 2700, 2800, Creekside meadows / Group Camping area

ORANGE Route:

600, 800, 900, 1000, 1100, 1200, 1300, Meadows Trading post, 2100, 2200, 2300, 2400, 2500, 2600, 2700, 2800, Creekside Meadows / Group Camping area

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Outpost Bus Stop has direct buses to:

Downtown Disney, EPCOT, Animal Kingdom/Blizzard Beach

Settlement Depot Bus Stop has direct buses to:

Ticket & Transportation Center, MGM Studios

Scott - do you do that off the top of your head every time? You are so good!! :p :rolleyes:

Honestly, I wouldn't rent the golf cart. Save the money. If you don't want to wait for a bus you can always walk.

It can be a long trek but FW is a beautiful place to walk through & sometimes by the time you wait for a bus you can be at Pioneer Hall, or as you pass a bus stop there may be a bus loading there & you can get on that one if it is the correct one.

Plus - it's good excercise after eating all those Mickey Bars!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter