• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

G+ cost - tax or no tax?

Josh & Laila Harbour

Earning My Ears
Hello all! I am bringing a group of students to DLR in Feb and trying to make sure I have our budgets set correctly. I am trying to discern if the $25 G+ (or higher!) cost includes tax, or if that is added on at checkout. I have seen it posted both ways and have read conflicting reports on other sites (some confusing WDW vs DLR). And since I can’t check this out until we tap in…I am hoping to find some help here! Thanks in advance for everyone’s help (and sorry if this has been asked/answered on here recently…couldn’t find it)!

There’s no tax added at DLR. The price you see advertised is the price you pay. Ticket media and the line isn’t taxed in CA.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter