Gait trainer for 18 yr old with Cp

of2dbeach

DIS Veteran
My friend is in need of a gait trainer for her son who contracted meningitus at age 2 and now has severe issues being legally blind, hard of hearing, and cp. He is 18 now and when he walks his legs are turning in because his muscle wont hold him. He fell in the house on the tile and had a compund fracture that needed surgery and took forever to heal. He loves to walk around the house but is very wobbly.I am trying to help her find something He can use to support himself so He wont fall again. I saw somewhere you can rent equipment somewhere at a low cost but cant find the link. I am asking for any help for her and Dustin. Thanks in advanced. ~Tonya ~

His physical therapist would be the right person to suggest any equipment this young man needs. If he is not seeing a therapist and is having these issues that have lead to injury, she needs to find him one right away. good luck

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter