Galactic Starcruiser - Solo report [spoilers]

OP95

Mouseketeer
Hi all,

Today Has been a sad day as it was the disembarkation from the star cruiser this is just a short review/post about my time on the halcyon as a solo traveler so I don’t blame you if you don’t want to read it all! . I don’t really have to much to say as it was probably the most fun I’ve ever Had in 2 nights. I‘ll try my best to remember what happened as its still much of a blur…

First day i Arrived at 1om and boarded around 1:30 only wore half of my costume as it was pretty hot and humid. whilst waiting to embark it felt quite strange being a solo traveller as most of the passengers had family’s with them however once we got on board the crew members were fantastic and so welcoming they definitley made up the experience with their service to the guests. Soon as I stepped off the transport I got goosebumps, could‘nt really believe that i was finally Here like most. As i had arrived fairly early i managed to get some missions completed and take a small tour around the ship. Managed to get some lunch in as well which was also pretty great more on the food later. Though i’m pretty sure i gained a blue milk addiction whilst onboard.
Now this is where the fun begins… after 4pm the missions started to take off first had bridge training which was great everyone was involved and the actors were great. This was probably one of my favourite things to do. After doing some missions in the engineering room it was time For dinner and some special guests. Sitting on the left hand side near the kitchen i had a pretty great view of the whole room though somewhat blocked view of the stage. I’m not usually the biggest eater so being by myself this was a bit of a struggle… all of the courses were great the yip yip chicken and dumplings we’re probably my favourite form the main courses, though the desert was still fantastic and felt ”out of this world” still. The cast members were great as always providing excellent service. Oh right i forgot about Gaya! What performance from the galactic superstar, and a fun dance at the end with all the crew and passengers.

Until there was an interruption with Sammie who most definitely stole the entire show, ( the. Others were superb as well). After helping save Chewbacca we completed some more missions within the engineering room and getting an unexpected Hug from Chewie himself which definitely didn’t make a full grown adult cry..

After a well deserved sleep in the cabin it was time for our day on battu. i had taken a bad turn in the morning and had a pretty bad migraine and stayed in The cabin for half the day, once again the crew were incredibly helpful and made sure i was okay. unfortunately i couldnt book any off the experiences for this day and had done them before my cruise which i think ruined the experience slightly. If this was your first time visiting then it is definitely the way to go. Though this made me complete all on planet missions and do the rides. Finally managed to be a pilot on the falcon by myself … with someone else next to me, ( not sure if this was planned) after retuning to the halcyon i had to go to the cargo hold and do some missions for sammie. In the afternoon we had a ”private“ bridge mission with sammie which was really fun as well as a vip tour of the engineering room ( if you know. you know) at this point i had forgotten that i was a solo traveller as i was so involved with the story and was interacting the the actors as well as passengers alike.

Next was lightsaber training…. what a work out It Was a great expiencine and the Sajas where fantastic too! Definitely sent shivers down my spine when a certain green freind started talking. Now for the main course and the celebration. This time the food was more manageable, the presentation was good as always especially the blue shrimp i think the Mustafar course was one of the more underwhelming meals out of all of them.

Time for the finale… what a show, Having to help hide the special cargo was a surprise, I will never forget this experince especially the finale with everyones reaction to the final Battle and Sammies reveal. I think if you are heavily investing in the story i think it is worth the price just for the memories that you make and i would definitely recommend the experience if you can afford it . Just wanted to say a special thanks for all the crew for such an amazing Time and make the experience. Apologies for such a long post.

Thanks for reading!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter