Game: Picture of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBennett

has made it to Florida! Look out Mickey!!
So since the other one is getting closed, I thought I would start a new one for us! :thumbsup2

766683822_tU9Qh-L-2.jpg

Click it for Flickr!

So you mentioned on your Flickr the problems/difficulties of the white balance, lighting, and colors but you didn't say how you were able to get this. Inquiring minds wanna know? Or is this one that you want to save for wdwphotography.com? If so, I totally understand! Great shot!! :thumbsup2

So you mentioned on your Flickr the problems/difficulties of the white balance, lighting, and colors but you didn't say how you were able to get this. Inquiring minds wanna know? Or is this one that you want to save for wdwphotography.com? If so, I totally understand! Great shot!! :thumbsup2

I hadn't planned on it, but now that you mention it, I think that would be a perfect topic!

Stay tuned...

There was a full moon during my last trip to Disney. I would have liked to get this shot a little earlier and had the moon closer to the castle. But I like this shot anyway :)

IMG_3410-2.jpg

There was a full moon during my last trip to Disney. I would have liked to get this shot a little earlier and had the moon closer to the castle. But I like this shot anyway :)

IMG_3410-2.jpg

moving the moon would be relatively simple..

Perfect way to start a new thread. :thumbsup2

Thanks for that! I've always said that if I ever moved to Florida you were one guy that I think I would want to call up and hang out with. I'm always envious of your style of shooting and how your pictures come out. :thumbsup2

Thanks for that! I've always said that if I ever moved to Florida you were one guy that I think I would want to call up and hang out with. I'm always envious of your style of shooting and how your pictures come out. :thumbsup2

You obviously haven't seen his recent toilet shot, then. ;)

Thanks for that!!!!!

You obviously haven't seen his recent toilet shot, then. ;)

I resent that egregious statement. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter