Game Shows from Earlier Times

I grew up with Concentration. Password. To Tell the Truth. What's My Line. Later...the Match Game. Hollywood Squares was a favorite.

What were your favorites?

I was a game show junkie growing up

Price is Right (I still watch it on days I work from home)
Family Feud - with Richard Dawson
$10k Pyramid
Tic Tac Dough - Wink Martendale if I remember
Press Your Luck
Wheel of Fortune
Jeapordy
Press Your Luck
Hollywood Squares
Jokers Wild
Name That Tune
Sale of the Century

I remember a game show from the 90s or early 00s that was only on for a short while but I thought was cool. It was called Greed.

In addition to probably all the ones mentioned, Three on a Match, and Supermarket Swep. And something that involved an island.

Concentration.
Eating Game.
Newlywed Game.

I LOVED GSN when I was growing up. Match game was my favorite. I'm glad they brought it back.

We used to watch lots of game shows during the summer when we were kids...Joker's Wild and Card Sharks were my favorites.

Wheel of Fortune
Supermarket Sweep
Shop Til You Drop
Family Feud
Double Dare (on Nick)
Finders Keepers (on Nick)
Legends of the Hidden Temple (on Nick)
Win Lose or Draw (on Disney Channel)
Contraption (Disney Channel)
Wild and Crazy Kids (Nick)

I'll take the ceramic Dalmatian for $250 and the rest on a gift certificate.

:rotfl2:Exactly! I used to feel kind of bad for people, because I *think* they had to keep spending until there was nothing left they could afford and they'd end up with goofy stuff, however I now think it would be pretty cook to have a 30+ year old WoF ceramic Dalmatian in your house!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter