Game: The Image Below Me Is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
TIBM is a building from one of the countries in World Showcase.

How about a birdhouse shaped lamp post from Japan?

Brack2nd032.jpg

TIBM is another building from the World Showcase not normally photographed

Well...this building may be photographed regularly, but maybe not at this angle.....

020308398.jpg

TIBM is Captain Hook

I've never seen it there, so that's why I was wondering.

Just wondering how I could have missed that photo op all these years!

LOL! It usually is not in that location! So you haven't missed it. We were "Family of the Day" at EPCOT - we got a photo op with ALL the characters (see signature), then we actually rode off in the TT car. We were suppose to be the first family to ride TT but of course that morning it was down so they gave us a fast pass to go back to it and we drove over to mission space. We were like NO - we had done it once before and none of us enjoyed it - but the CM talked us into doing the milder one-which was great. We got a "back set" tour before going in so it was a great experience!
Sorry - didn't mean to hijack the thread - and I don't even have a pix of Captain Hook!

Ellen

...It usually is not in that location! So you haven't missed it. We were "Family of the Day" at EPCOT - we got a photo op with ALL the characters (see signature), then we actually rode off in the TT car...

Okay...now, THAT is too cool! I will have to go back and look at your picture now!

same holiday....different parade !!

2u799q8.jpg

TIBM is you fav Goofy Candy (or disney treat)

Jane Porter from Tarzan

holiday075.jpg

Poor woman, my daughter (age 3 at the time) told her her whole life story! (we were coming out of AK one afternoon and there was no-one else around, don't worry there wasn't a line of people waiting!). We must have been there 20 minutes (in two lots - we left so another family could have a photo, then DD noticed that no-one else was waiting so she went back :rotfl2: ).

Anyway, TIBM is of a different character at AK ...

This has been a great thread with a lot of awesome pictures. It has now reached the 250 page limit and needs to be closed. I recommend starting another and continuing to share your pictures with everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter