Game - What Attraction Would You Rather Have Back?

dolphingirl47

In Search of the Tag Fairy
Inspired by the "What Ride Would You Rather Have Down?" thread, I thought I would start a "What Attraction Would You Rather Have Back?" I will get us started:

Horizons or World of Motion?

Definitely Horizons. Don't get me wrong, I love Mission Space, but maybe a Horizons clone in the old Wonders of Life building. (In a perfect world ;))

How about...

20,000 Leagues Under The Sea
or
Mr. Toad's Wild Ride

Mr. Toad's Wild Ride! And I want to see the men chasing the women again in POC...I have had it with all of this political correctness junk!:rotfl:

Time Keeper or If I had Wings?

Definitely If I Had Wings. And I mean in a time-capsule, just-as-it-was-type of display, Eastern Airlines stuff and all. (Mind you, I'm one of those nuts who still loves the Carousel of Progress).

The Skyway or the original Main Street Interiors (Cinema, Magic shop, etc.)?

Probably the Main Street interiors. I was never a fan of the Skyway for some reason. And it wasn't a height factor either, just never was really memorable for me.

Okay let's take this over to the Studios, shall we.
How about...

The Hunchback of Notre Dame- Live On Stage
or
Sorcery In The Sky Fireworks

The Hunchback of Notre Dame- Live On Stage

Backstage Pass or Who Wants to be a Millionaire – Play It!

Backstage pass. I was picked to ride on the giant bee from Honey I Shrunk The Kids when I was 10 during part of the backstage tour. Fun memories of that attraction. :)

The *original* Alien Encounter
or
Mission To Mars

the original Alien Encounter

the original Journey Into Imagination with Dreamfinder and Figment or Living with the Seas without Nemo?

the original Journey Into Imagination with Dreamfinder and Figment

That was my all time favourite ride.

Mr Toad's Wild Ride or Swan Boats?

Ok at first I thought, "There's no question: Mr. Toad's Wild Ride." BUt then when I thought out of the ride box it hit me. There's really no question at all Tapestry of Dreams Parade at Epcot!

The Lion King Show (Now Philhar Magic). That used to be mine and my dad's favorite show. We were SO upset when they replaced it. :sad1:

Tarzan was also a fantastic show at AK. Nemo is great too though...is it possible to have them both? :confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter