Gang of 10 on DDP! Suggestions for BEST Places to EAT Please!!??

bellenbuzz

Living Happily Ever After
It's SOOOOO Overwhelming to Decide on places to make ADR's !!!
I call this Monday, May 15th to make all our ADR's !
We have a good, fun, non-picky group of 10 ppl, staying at POR, 6 adults & 4 good kids !!
So many choices, anxious I'll pick the wrong ones & miss out on some really great places !!
Already have Hoop Dee Doo & Spirit of Aloha ressies made.
Any comments, suggestions & feedback PLEASE !
THANKS DIS'ers !!! :rolleyes: :flower3: :genie: :tilt: :fish:

Don't forget they take 2TS each, so keep track of the credits you are planning. How long are you goin for?

i have a group of 10 too, going in June!! i made ressies at 1900 park fare, Ohanas, Liberty Tree, Prime place, HDD, Concourse Steak house, and Sci Fi. I like the buffets since it give us flexibility to eat different things with a big group.

Are you in a Grand Gathering?? they will be able to help you with the dining ressies! :thumbsup2

Good luck!!

I know you will have a great time we had a trip planned for about 12 but the other two familys seem to have backed out. We are planned and ressies are made i wish i was going as a big group but just my family is going right now so i will still have fun!!!! :cool1:

We do have a Grand/Group Gathering Number.....
When I call to make our ADR's do I call Disney Dining or the Group Gatherings Department???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter