Garden Grill Availability

Mal6586

Southern Disney Spinster
So I'm trying to reassure myself, and I'm hoping somebody else might either be in the same boat or have a thought, but my 180+10 window hit today for our April 21-28, 2018 trip, and I was looking for a Garden Grill breakfast ressie on the 22nd, and there was nothing to be had that day at any breakfast time or any day of the entire trip, which just seems crazy. I could find dinner there with pretty open availability, but no breakfast. Is it possible they just haven't loaded the breakfast tables in yet? We didn't even need PPO or anything, but it was either not there at all or gone faster than even Be Our Guest dinner ressies!

Possible. That happened for me (thread created about it) & others with GG & Akershus for December. Didn’t open until July, my ADR day was in June.

It's very possible as this is what happened to me back in June when I tried to book for December. They got released about 2 wks after my 180 days at about 2am.

I am traveling those exact dates too and tried for Garden Grill Breakfast on the 22nd as well, but could only get times close to 9 am which we didn't want. We wanted a late breakfast but there was literally no times after 9:30ish until our last park day on the 27th, where we finally took a 9:55 slot. We really wanted after 10, so I guess we should keep checking back, good to know!

Welp, for what it's worth, last night I might have figured something out. I messed around with my party size, (we are a party of 9, 7 adults, 1 child, and 1 infant) and I could book a table for 8 no problem! Got the exact time I wanted and everything. I'm guessing they don't book tables of 9? I think I'm just gonna chance us all showing up and hope they don't mind. I know the table might be tight, but my aunt and two cousins are very small women, and then with 2 kids, I don't think we'd have trouble being comfortable.

Last year we didn't get one at 180 window but I tried daily and just before we arrived I managed to get an 8am PPO. As people finalise their plans when they release the final park hours, and book fastpasses, ADR's are released by the bucket load. Keep the faith :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter