Garden Grill Availability?

SteveInOmaha

Mouseketeer
We arrive January 4th so my 60-day window for reservations started yesterday. I want to eat at Garden Grill on January 7th, but it doesn't show up in the list of restaurants. It IS open for reservations from the 4th - 6th with lots of availability. But for the 7th - 9th it's completely unavailable. Based on availability earlier in the week, the entire restaurant obviously is not sold out every minute of every day. Does anyone know why it's not open for reservations after January 6th? Thanks!

Are you going through the "Reserve Dining" link in the MyDisneyExperience tab on the top right. Sometimes it won't let you go beyond 60 days if you don't go through that link.

EDIT: Also, sometimes they don't release stuff when they should. So, either keep checking back or maybe use an ADR finder service.

Are you going through the "Reserve Dining" link in the MyDisneyExperience tab on the top right. Sometimes it won't let you go beyond 60 days if you don't go through that link.

EDIT: Also, sometimes they don't release stuff when they should. So, either keep checking back or maybe use an ADR finder service.
Thanks! I tried that and get the same results. I can book lots of other restaurants for our entire trip if I wanted to, but I can't book Garden Grill after Jan. 6th.

Can you point me to a finder service?

I’m having the same issue. I was told it’s a glitch with all Epcot dining, Fantasmic dining packages & CRT from 1/7 and on. I just keep checking a couple times a day to see if it has been fixed.

Also try looking on the web, not the app. I had issues on the app but my 60+ days were open on the web browser. You may already be doing this but just in case!

Thanks! I tried that and get the same results. I can book lots of other restaurants for our entire trip if I wanted to, but I can't book Garden Grill after Jan. 6th.

Can you point me to a finder service?

I really like Touring Plans, but it's not working right now. I have used Mouse Dining. Sometimes it's pay, and I have seen some questioning its effectiveness lately..

I was able to make a dinner reservation on 1/7 yesterday. I was also able to make Le Cellier later the same week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter