Garden Grill Breakfast menu is UP

Pretty expensive for tater tots and no sausage, at least for breakfast. Still might go with it though, relaxing atmosphere.

I actually experienced the breakfast here before they stopped having it. The food is served family style in a skillet that can be refilled if I remember correctly. The same characters and they come around to each booth. The booths are curved and you don't see a lot of the other guests at tables. The restaurant very slowly revolves and if you are seated in the outside tier you will see bits of Living with the Land ride. The food was good and the feeling of privacy was relaxing. I think the price they are charging now compared to before is rediculous but heh, it's Disney.

For those without a magnifying glass:
Chip's Sticky Bun Bake
Sesaonal Fresh Fruit
Scrambled Eggs
Home-styled Potato Barrels
Bacon
Sliced Ham
Mickey-shaped Waffles

Firstly I am from Australia, what do they mean by sticky bun bake? Is this a fruit bun with melted sugar to make sticky? Also do you think there would be bread to make bacon sandwich? Which is my favorite thing to have at Buffett breakfast. Also is maple syrup or honey something that would be on the table, otherwise what are we expected to put on the waffle? Because it's family style I am not sure what would be on table.

Im thinking there would be syrup and not sure if they would have honey. not sure about the toast. Sitcky bun bake is probably like cinnamon rolls or pecan rolls ( I would think )

I doubt they will serve bread to make a bacon sandwich. The sticky bun bake is the "bread" in this meal. It is not a traditional buffet, but served family style to your table.

On the Disney blog it said they would have biscuits and sausage gravy. Where is my biscuits and gravy? Now I'm disappointed.:worried:

Maybe I will try for a Cape May Café breakfast instead on that morning? But, I do have a 8am at Garden Grill on a 9am Epcot opening day. Hmmm? Not sure.

How early in the AM does Garden Grill open for breakfast ?
Great way to get into EPCOT early ?
Run to Soarin after breakfast ?

Had lunch there before they stopped serving it, was a greasy skillet, so no more dining there for us. Don't know what the breakfast price is, but it sure is a very limited breakfast.

How early in the AM does Garden Grill open for breakfast ?
Great way to get into EPCOT early ?
Run to Soarin after breakfast ?

Early on I saw 8 am ressues - I'm personally going to try and fp soarin and then breakfast :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter