Garden grill breakfast or Akershus dinner?

lookame

DIS Veteran
I have a 4 year old daughter which really wants to eat with all the princesses but I have a 12 year old son who would rather eat with chip and dale. Other character meals we have planned are 1900 park fare dinner, cape may breakfast, crystal palace breakfast and be our guest dinner. We are on the standard/midlevel dining plan we got at a discount so we'd like to get a decent value for the money, though, it's not terrible if we don't get the best value. If you could choose one which would you choose?

Also...if these are both awesome choices I could possibly drop beaches and cream but we only have one epcot day and we prefer to snack over eat large meals at epcot.

I would go with the magic of the princesses for your daughter. We have done both--Chip and Dale and farmer Mickey are fun at Garden Grill, but there is nothing like the princess interaction for a four year old girl. I think she would be more impacted by the experience than a twelve year old.

(But I may be biased as I have a four year old granddaughter who was completely overjoyed by the princesses!!)

I have a 4 year old daughter which really wants to eat with all the princesses but I have a 12 year old son who would rather eat with chip and dale. Other character meals we have planned are 1900 park fare dinner, cape may breakfast, crystal palace breakfast and be our guest dinner. We are on the standard/midlevel dining plan we got at a discount so we'd like to get a decent value for the money, though, it's not terrible if we don't get the best value. If you could choose one which would you choose?

Also...if these are both awesome choices I could possibly drop beaches and cream but we only have one epcot day and we prefer to snack over eat large meals at epcot.

If your daughter wants to eat with the princesses, Akershus is the way to go. With your current reservations, you are only eating with Cinderella at 1900. I would definitely consider dropping Beaches and Cream for Garden Grill, though, and doing both GG and Akershus. Garden Grill is a much better value for your TS credit than Beaches and Cream.

Alright I went ahead and made a reservation for Akershus and for now I'll keep Garden Grill. I know Beaches and Cream isn't the best use of our table service credit but I've wanted to try it...on the other hand that day we could use our quick serve credits and try that....oh I forget the name but it's something something express lol. Sci-fi café is also probablt not a great use of our table service credit but I know my husband really wants to eat there

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter