Garden Grill Motion Sickness

N

nw6675

I don't usually have motion sickness, but does anyone experience this at GG?

For comparison, I did not feel well at Top of the World at the Stratosphere in Vegas. However, that may have been the height in conjuction with the spin.

Any thoughts?

GG turns so slowly that if when looking up from our meal I hadn’t realized we were looking at something different, I wouldn’t have known we were moving. I don’t know how fast it moves, though, so I can’t compare it to the LV restaurant for you. About all I can add is that I can’t recall reading other posts complaining of motion sickness at GG, so it must be unusual (not impossible, of course).

I would guess your issue was partly due to the height. It takes around an hour plus to do a complete rotation... basically by the time the check comes we are around where we started.

I do usually have motion sickness issues, but Garden Grill hasn't ever done that to me and we eat there every trip. It moves incredibly slowly and personally when I'm not focused on our surroundings and I'm looking at the people sitting with me or the food, I can't really even tell that we're moving.

My DS is prone to motion sickness, but hasn't had problems there. (In fact, it was a huge favorite of his as a kid.)

I did not experience any motion sickness at all(in fact, ate more than I thought I would!) Like others have said, it is soooooo slow moving that unless you're really looking for it, you probably wouldn't even notice the movement much-if at all

I have motion sickness. Even the 360 degree movies can make me sick. I have never had any issues in GG.

If you really think it will be an issue, ask for one of the higher tier tables and you won't even see it rotate.

I don't usually have motion sickness, but does anyone experience this at GG?

For comparison, I did not feel well at Top of the World at the Stratosphere in Vegas. However, that may have been the height in conjuction with the spin.

Any thoughts?
I get sick on any spinny ride including the carousel but I am fine on GG. have eaten there many times

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter