Garden Grill PPO

Hopingforpixiedust

Mouseketeer
Is 8:25 early enough for garden grill if Epcot opens at 9? We want to be at test track at 9. Is it better to just skip breakfast at get to the park early?

Show up early. You will most likely be seated as you arrive.

Let the server know time is at a premium. And you would like to pay asap

Then you can leave whenever done.

Get there as if you had a reservation at 8. When they open the park up, walk straight to the Land and check in when you walk into the building. Then walk to the restaurant. They will seat you earlier than 8:25. Make sure you don't skip by the CMs with the ipads at the Land entrance.

I would say 8:45. And they will let you seat in the middle, so you will get the best view. Garden Grill PPO is great. Decent breakfast and best seats for Soarin'

Sorry, I just noticed, you want to go to Test Track, not Soarin'. I still think 8:45 would be fine but we have not done this - we always go to Soarin'

I’m thinking about doing soarin first now and then heading to tt. Might make more sense! I was just hoping to avoid a long tt line!

Ride soarin’ since you are right there. It will save you an hour later

We typically just do that side of the park and then test track later in the day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter