• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Garden Grill-turning?

SoosieQ

DIS Veteran
After searching for the answer to this question I could not find an answer. So is Garden Grill back to spinning? Last time we ate here Disney was having issues and the restaurant was not moving. It had issues for a few months before our trip and rumor was it wasn't going to spin again.

So spinning again? Issues?

Thanks!

Thank you everyone!

I walked by it last September but I couldn't remember if I saw it moving.

Never been, but thinking of trying for our next visit. How fast (slow) does it spin?
It is very slow. It takes about an hour to go all the way around the restaurant. You can really only notice it if you look at the floor, between the part that isn't spinning and is. We love seeing the scenes from Living with the Land.

It is very slow. It takes about an hour to go all the way around the restaurant. You can really only notice it if you look at the floor, between the part that isn't spinning and is. We love seeing the scenes from Living with the Land.
Excellent, thank you! I'll definitely book it, now to decide breakfast or dinner :)

Excellent, thank you! I'll definitely book it, now to decide breakfast or dinner :)
We've only done dinner and it is one of our favorites but breakfast looks awesome! Make sure to ask for a booth table on the lower level. We do that every time we go, since we love seeing the ride scenes while rotating.

How was the pot roast? The beef was my favorite thing there and we really want to go for dinner, as it is always our arrival day dinner but we are bummed about the beef being replaced.

Pot roast was good ---- certainly not as fabulous as the beef, though. I remember that our previous meal there had been fantastic. The one I had earlier this month was a bit of a let down.

Pot roast was good ---- certainly not as fabulous as the beef, though. I remember that our previous meal there had been fantastic. The one I had earlier this month was a bit of a let down.
thanks for your honest opinion! we loved that beef with all the sides and salad, so I canceled our April dinner there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter