Garden Grocer/Wegoshop Deliveries Question

EMHDad

DIS Veteran
I am trying to decide my best grocery option. I am staying at the Contemporary. With either of the 2, are groceries able to be delivered to the room before my arrival or is my presence needed for delivery. Odd question, I know. Thank you for the help.

They will deliver to bell services. When you get to your room, call bell services and they will bring everything to your room.

If you are ordering alcohol, you do need to be present.

I am trying to decide my best grocery option. I am staying at the Contemporary. With either of the 2, are groceries able to be delivered to the room before my arrival or is my presence needed for delivery. Odd question, I know. Thank you for the help.

We were at BLT in Dec. We got to the resort before our room was ready, so we went to MK. They sent a text message to me when the groceries arrived and requested a time for me to accept my order. I used Garden Grocer!

Chelley00 said:
One of them will let you fax over your ID to consent for alcohol delivery.

Garden Grocer just asks that you fax the license of the person ordering.

We used Garden Grocer in December. They left our order with bell services and texted me after they left it. We asked Bell Services to bring it up with our luggage. We ordered alcohol and as noted above , I just faxed my license ahead of time and it was all set. Super easy!

That is great to hear. Can I ask, what about refrigerated items? What if I want to order milk, lunch meat and such?

EMHDad said:
That is great to hear. Can I ask, what about refrigerated items? What if I want to order milk, lunch meat and such?

We have ordered both dairy and meat and have
Had no problems. I would say to not order to much just because the room fridge is small.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Jumping on board to ask a quick question. Is there any reason why I should go with one of the previously mentioned companies over Walmart? If I spend $45, then the delivery is free, I already have an acct with Walmart, and they have all of the supplies I'll want, with the exception of milk and yogurt, so couldn't I just get those couple of items at the resort somewhere? There must be an area to get those basic goods, right?

BTW, we'll be at AKL.

I would order it all as the resort prices were high and less selection for yogurt . We loved garden grocer both trips.

Lisa71 said:
I would order it all as the resort prices were high and less selection for yogurt . We loved garden grocer both trips.

WailMart delivers to WDW resorts? Wow! We'll be at AKV April 28-May 3, and I'm starting to plan out our grocery needs. I don't love WM, but if it's that cheaper alternative then I'll use them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter