Garden Grocier question?

NicholeB630

DIS Veteran
Hi we are going to use this service, do they deliver to your room or just to the hotel and then you are called to pick it up? If we are not in the hotel are they just left there out if there are cold items? This is great not having to pack 50 diapers in my suite case.

When we stayed at Saratoga Springs last time, the Saratoga Springs hotel attendant drove us and the groceries to our room. I am pretty sure Saratoga Springs had a place to refrigerate everything before we arrived.

The groceries were in our room, refrigerated stuff in the fridge when we walked in the room.

We were staying at AOA.

We used GG last month and the groceries were already at our resort when we arrived (we checked in at 4 and requested the groceries be delivered between 5 and 6). All of the cold items were refrigerated. When they brought up our luggage, they brought the groceries as well. It's my understanding that GG is not allowed to take groceries to your room, they have to go through bell services (who will bring them to you). We loved using GG!

The groceries were in our room, refrigerated stuff in the fridge when we walked in the room. We were staying at AOA.

Just so the OP is aware, that is extremely rare. We have used GG many, many times (love them) and our groceries are always at bell services when we arrive. We then call and have them brought to the room. Bell services does keep your refrigerated items cold.

Just used it this week and LOVED it. Received a text while on the runway that order had been delivered and it even told us which refrigerator it was in at hotel (though we didn't need that info). Bell Services delivered to our room. :thumbsup2

I have seen where they keep the grocery that are delivered. They have big coolers when all of them are kept so no worries

We used Orlando theme park shoppers and groceries were at bell services. I called when we got to our room and someone brought them up (cold stuff had been refrigerated).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter