Garden Grove seafood buffet

bookbabe626

DIS Veteran
Can anyone confirm that the seafood buffet at Garden Grove is currently available on Sunday nights at the Swan? Their website says yes, but the WDW website says no, it’s only Thurs-Sat.

Is it any good? The tripadvisor/yelp reviews are pretty harsh. We like (not love) Cape May, but the prices have gone so crazy we’re thinking of trying Garden Grove instead.

I am not 100% sure, but I think they do have it on Sundays as listed on their website. I would advise calling to confirm.

As for the food, My DW and I ate their during our past trip a couple of weeks ago. The food was ok. Most of it was fresh and good. Only thing I was not a fan of was the strip roast. The crab legs were ok, as were most of the other dishes. The desserts were great. It wasn't my favorite meal of the trip but wasn't the worst. Also it's a character dinner. On our night, we had Pluto and Goofy. The restaurant was really quiet too as there were only a few other folks dining there at the time.

FYI it can be a bit out of the way to get to, so be sure to plan enough time to get there. We took a bus from our resort to DHS, then a boat to the Swan which took about 45 minutes in total.

I was wondering about this one as well. My DSIL is interested in it, however I need to change Kona for this one.I w I know he wants the seafood. Can someone tell me if the lobster is included? This would be an OOP meal, and while I am not opposed to a change, I don't want mediocre food when we can have better at Kona.

I was wondering about this one as well. My DSIL is interested in it, however I need to change Kona for this one.I w I know he wants the seafood. Can someone tell me if the lobster is included? This would be an OOP meal, and while I am not opposed to a change, I don't want mediocre food when we can have better at Kona.

Each diner will get 1/2 lobster included, however, for an additional fee, you can add aycte lobster to your meal.

https://www.swandolphinrestaurants.com/menus/pdf/garden-grove-seafood-buffet.pdf

We were just there a few weeks ago. We all really enjoyed the meal. They bring 1/2 lobster for everyone. If you have AAA you get a 20% discount and they validate parking, even valet. Would I go back, yes.

Worth renewing my AAA!

Each diner will get 1/2 lobster included, however, for an additional fee, you can add aycte lobster to your meal.

https://www.swandolphinrestaurants.com/menus/pdf/garden-grove-seafood-buffet.pdf

Thank you! I am going to share this with my DD and DSIL.

This was our favorite meal on our April trip! IMO the best buffet in Disney, it's a steal compared to the others. I did a full review with tons of pics in my trip report if that helps.

We only have been there once. Overall the consensus was that it was okay. It was very uncrowded, and sometimes buffets suffer during slow times as the food sits. So we would be willing to try it again and see if we enjoy it better.

We ate there earlier this year and it was HORRIBLE. The lobster was so overcooked that I finally had to spit it out. I could not chew it enough to be able to swallow it. The crab legs looked and tasted like they were left over from last week. The other food was very mediocre. I would not eat there again if it were free.

Disney’s website says Thurs to Sat but if you click on menu and dinner it shows the seafood buffet as Thirs through Sunday

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter