• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Garden View Tea Room Good For 10 Year Old?

kayli2299

Earning My Ears
I know there is a kids package for ages 3-9 that has PB&J and chocolate milk and things like that, but since my sister is 10 she isn't able to have that. Do you think a 10 year old would enjoy the adult package? Also would they be accommodating if we asked for something for my daughter?

Do they have any really fruity and sweet teas?

Thanks!

She can have the children's tea. No problem.

They also have chocolate milk ("special dark tea" ;)) for anyone who would prefer it.

My girls are 13 and 15 and we have been going to Afternoon Tea since they were little. My 13 year old isn't an adventurous eater so I always ask if they would give her the ham and cheese sandwiches (which is on the children's package), I just have to pay the adult price for the package instead and they have never given me a problem with it. Also since both of my girls aren't tea drinkers, one gets apple juice and the other gets chocolate milk in their tea pots. The CMs have been very accommodating.

My son LOVES the tea there. I think it's listed as Princess but they call it Prince when he gets it. It's herbal so it's non-caffeinated, and it tastes fruity. He's been there something like 3 times and enjoys it.

Poor guy; they've priced and annoying-policy'd us out and we won't go back b/c we were there in the good old days. (poor us, too...we loved it as well!)

And they do supply plenty of sugar cubes, milk, and honey too, which can sweeten up any tea. :-)
My DD has loved the tea room since she was 4. Of course she had Mrs. Potts back that one time, but she's grown up and goes for the real stuff now (age 11 at last visit.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter