Gas stations in Yellowstone Park?

McKelly

DIS Veteran
I am planning our trip for next summer and it just occurred to me that if we are going to be putting a lot of miles within the park, we might need gasoline at some point. We are planning on staying inside the park, are there stations in the park or will we have to exit the park to fill up? Thanks for the help.

I am planning our trip for next summer and it just occurred to me that if we are going to be putting a lot of miles within the park, we might need gasoline at some point. We are planning on staying inside the park, are there stations in the park or will we have to exit the park to fill up? Thanks for the help.

There are several stations in the Park. Budget about $0.50/gallon top of current prices outside the park.

I remember that there's one at the General Store next to OFI (on the North side, if I remember right) and there's one at the 4 corners by Cannon. I took this picture from the parking lot of the gas station at Connon in June after a snowstorm.

DSCF1146.jpg

I just found a brochure from our trip, and there are gas stations at Mammoth hot springs area, Roosevelt Lodge area, Lake Lodge, Lake Yellowstone, Grant Village, Fishing Bridge, and Bridge Bay also.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter