GASP!! I've been TAGGED!!!!!

Jennasis

DIS life goes on
YAY!!!!!!!

I feel so loved. ::yes:: And it is sooooo true too. Thank you so much tag fairy!!!

You lucky duck! I just know my tag is coming any day now . . . please, tag fairie, please, please, please!:teeth:

What is being tagged about? I've never figured it out but guess I didn't try to hard, either.

Great tag! I have been known to catch a few winks in there myself! lol
Congratulations!

Me too!! I just noticed it yesterday. The Tag Fairy must have been busy the past few days!

Congratulations!! I can't wait for my day, I often try to write witty things...but nothing yet. When you wish upon a star....the tag fairy may just yet come to me too. Enjoy!

Del:sunny:

What in the world is this "tag" business I keep hearing about? Someone please enlighten me.

Originally posted by stacilee
Great tag! I have been known to catch a few winks in there myself! lol
Congratulations!

Wow Stacilee, I have to comment not on your tag but your home location. You do not see "lowcountry SC" very much. I am from Beaufort. With your being from the lowcountry, I will bet you know where Frogmore is, LOL (Unless you're from the Charleston area. I know y'all have your own "insider" places!) :p

A tag is the colorful lil sayings under a persons name off to the Left of the screen. You can place your very own saying there BUT only the great TAG FAIRY can put a tag on that is colorful! I love mine and feel so very honored that I have 3 of them now!!! WOHOOOO go me! Thanks Tag Fairy! Ya never know when you are gonna get a visit from the Tag Fairy!

I had a tag, then I tried to add a few words and messed it up!

Take it from me, don'tmess with your tag after the Tag Fairy visits you!

Originally posted by zulaya
Take it from me, don't mess with your tag after the Tag Fairy visits you!

I promise I won't....:worship: If only the Tag Fairy will play "it" and "tag" me.........:wizard:

Oh, that is so great!
lilallybean, you give me hope with three tags and "only" 168 posts!

I'm wishing....(I'm wishing)
For the tag fairy....(the tag fairy)
To find me.....(to find me)
Today.....(today)!

CLC Tiger Pom Mom :cheer2:

Here's some Pixie Dust to all in hopes of their first tag!!!! Tags make you feel great after a crappy day!! :jumping1: :thewave: :thewave:
:rockband:

How about a crappy week? I didn't get to go on my 9/26 Wonder cruise with my mom due to Hurricane Jeanne, I found out yesterday I didn't get the job I interviewed for, and I've had a migrane for two days now. I'm thinking the tag fairy could make my month right now!

CLC Tiger Pom Mom :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter