Gatorland

dlboy

Earning My Ears
Is it worth a visit and how far is it from WDW ?? Could you go by taxi. Will not have a car

We love GatorLand!! It is good old fashioned Florida Fun!! we have always done gatorland on our last morning before heading for home. You can easily tour the park in 4 hours or so. The Gator Wrestling and the Gator Jumparoo are not to b missed. You should also try the gator nuggets for lunch. Can't help you with taxi info, but I think it took us about 15-20 minutes to drive there from the All-Stars.

It's not a bad place. You can see all the gators to fill up a lifetime. The gator nuggets and ribs are good. I kind of liked it, but I don't think I would visit it every time I go to Orlando. I think it is worth it for the Jumparoo. You don't see a gator leaping out of the water to eat a chicken! :)

If you have the entertainment book, they have a BOGO coupon that can be used forup to 2 admissions. Now a question. Do you think we have enough time to see everything if we son't get there until 3pm. There are 5 of us, 2 adults and 3 children. Thanks!

F.Y.I.

If you go to Gatorland with small children, you might want to bring a spare change of clothes. They have those same fountains like Downtown Disney that shoot up water from the ground, my son got soaked! I was really impressed with that, the kids were having a ball playing in the fountains between alligator and reptile shows.

Dezagirl, you will struggle to see all four shows in just 3 hours, so I'd recommend trying to get there by 2pm at the latest.

I'm guessing a bit at taxi costs, but it might be around $25 from somewhere like the All Stars.

Gatorland is a terrific park to visit, especially if you have kids! I was amazed at the size of some of their gators & a little nervous too! Imagine very large gators & crocs all around you. It certainly is different. And my kids really enjoyed it and they were even teenagers when we went.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter