GBOATT R2: #10 The Rolling Stones vs. #19 Rush

Round 2

• The Rolling Stones

• Rush

Results are only viewable after voting.

MuNkY

Momma don't cry. I just wanna stay high.
rolling_stones1.jpg

The Rolling Stones

band.jpg

Rush

I must say I like Rush better, but I would say The Rolling Stones, based on their impact on Rock alone, gives them my vote.

Rolling Stones.
EDITED FOR THE STUPIDNESS OF THE POSTER
they had a HUGE show last year in my city. 80,000 freaking people.

***? i'm out of my mind

I NEED TO GO TO AN ASYLUM!
i meant: Start Me Up, Paint It Black..etc.

please don't mind my idioticness.

The Stones will always be the original bad boys of rock n' roll, but Rush has great musicianship. And quite honestly, I like Rush's music better.

Rush has the best musicians of all time. In concert for the 30th the drummer (sorry, i cant remeber his name right now) spins his drums around and plays. The guitarist plays a double necked guitar. And the voice of the lead singer is awesome too. Need I say more.

limelight is one of my all time favorite songs. it is amazing. i also love spirit of the radio and tom sawyer

KidGoofy said:
Rush has the best musicians of all time. In concert for the 30th the drummer (sorry, i cant remeber his name right now) spins his drums around and plays. The guitarist plays a double necked guitar. And the voice of the lead singer is awesome too. Need I say more.

Their drummer is Neil Peart, and yes, he is one of the greatest drummers on the planet. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter