• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

GBOATT R3: #13 Van Halen vs. #17 Guns N' Roses vs. #14 Bon Jovi

Round 3

• Van Halen

• Guns N' Roses

• Bon Jovi

Results are only viewable after voting.

MuNkY

Momma don't cry. I just wanna stay high.
Van-Halen-Jump-286444.jpg

Van Halen

msg-115222281194.jpg

Guns N' Roses

bon_jovi_photo.jpg

Bon Jovi

This was the toughest choice for me. You have Van Halen, legends, Guns N' Roses, Legends that killed themselves, then Bon Jovi, legends...

I went with VH though.

Is the fact that this is probably the toughest match-up the reason why it seems like nobody is voting?

This is the hardest one yet.

I'm not sure who I'll vote for.

Bon Jovi is amazing.

Guns N Roses were ledgends

And Van Halen has won every one of these you put it in.

All of these bands deserve GBOAT. They're all amazing, and in their day they were the best out there.

I'll get back to you on who I'm going to vote for.

I went for Bon Jovi, but I was stuck on who to vote for just like everybody else seems to be. They all deserve it, but I ended up with Bon Jovi.

As already stated....this was very difficult. For me, At least. I think they are all very deserving of the vote but...since I could only pick just one, I had to go with Guns N' Roses.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter