GC Room Request

MARAJIM

Earning My Ears
We are making our trip to DL this Saturday and staying until Wed. the 13th. We have a standard room at the Grand Californian and was wondering if there were any better rooms that we could request. I know I'm going to call and ask for a garden view instead of the parking lot. But are there any specific room numbers I should ask for that may have a hidden view at a standard room rate?

We really liked our standard view room. It was on the 4th floor, 4024. It overlooked the main hall area and had a garden view. It was also just a couple of steps from the elevator, so it was very convenient.The monorail passes through this area so it was kind of fun to watch it go by.

You couldn't see any of DD or the parks, but for a standard view, it sure beat the parking lot view we had the last time we were there.

Thanks. Maybe I should just ask for your specific room and I might get it. My boys love the monorails at WDW so I think they would get a kick out of seeing it outside our room.

We just got home today, and stayed in 4309. It was a fourth floor room overlooking the "monorail garden" and I could see the top of the Matterhorn. The room was very quiet, and you could see the monorail glide by. It is a standard room rate.

Does anyone know what number to call? I wanted to call the hotel to request a king room and let them know that we are checking in on our anniversary. We are booked through DVC and I requested a king room, but it isn't on the confirmation that they sent.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter