Gear Fusion

DonaldnDaisy5

DIS Veteran
Anyone use this service yet and have a review? Looking for MCO to Cabana Bay. Was thinking a grocery stop but now planning on doing Instacart instead.

Flight arrived early and return flight is early as well. Family of 4.

We used them in May and were really pleased. Booking them again for our trip in November.

I'm thinking about using them for my upcoming trip. Do they pick you up right at baggage claim? Also, can you pay with a credit card ahead of time or do they want cash? Thanks!

They were waiting at baggage claim for us. I paid cash but they take credit card too. They were the most reasonably priced private transportation I found.

They were waiting at baggage claim for us. I paid cash but they take credit card too. They were the most reasonably priced private transportation I found.
Thanks! Yes, the prices look good. I've seen a lot of positive reviews for them recently, so I'm going to give them a try!

Initially, there were some miscommunications regarding a system glitch. However, the owners reached out to me to ensure my original booking was processed as is. They showed up on time, loaded all the bags and provided pleasant conversation during the ride. Additionally, the vehicle was very nice, new, comfortable and clean. I ended up booking with them a second time as I was so happy with the service. I would use them again. I recommend calling if you receive any messages that cause you to question your booking/the service you are expecting.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter