Genie + and ILL question

rebelbuddhist

Mouseketeer
Can't find an answer to this question, so hope someone here can answer. Thanks in advance. Can I enter a park at opening by myself but make a Genie + or ILL reservation for everyone linked in My Disney account? I am asking if I get up and go into a park, can the others in my group enter the park later but still be on the Genie + or ILL reservation? Also, what about this same issue with DAS? Thanks again.

Can't find an answer to this question, so hope someone here can answer. Thanks in advance. Can I enter a park at opening by myself but make a Genie + or ILL reservation for everyone linked in My Disney account? I am asking if I get up and go into a park, can the others in my group enter the park later but still be on the Genie + or ILL reservation? Also, what about this same issue with DAS? Thanks again.
Depends which park. If Disney World, you can make your first selection at 7am for all your party. If Disneyland, no, they have to enter the park to purchase Genie+, which means they'd also have to be in the park to select a ride.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter