• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Genie+ Down (9/27/23)?

Any idea if you can get selections if you call? Or what time they finally came up?

Any idea if you can get selections if you call? Or what time they finally came up?
I'm not sure about getting selections if you call. I'm just telling my clients to go to the front desk and see if they can assist (with the caveat that there may not be anything they can do). No way to know when it will go back up. When this happens, it's sometimes hours but more often less than that.

Okay. My sister is there right now and I was trying to help her figure it out. I told her to go to the park and don’t miss rope drop

This system issue does seem to be taking longer to resolve than the most recent incidents...

We've had problems loading Genie+ since Friday. I was starting to blame my old phone but it didn't work on my husband's new phone either. We went to the parks anyway and eventually it worked without any assistance.

It's not loading for me right now 😕

Anyone know how/if this affects DAS? We're headed to WDW this weekend, and need to be able to use the DAS. If it's down, will we be able to request a return time in person at the ride?

They just released an app update a few days ago. I guess that didn't fix it.
For the past few days it seems like it works for barely a second. Iwas able to squeeze in one booking before it went down.
So that tells me it some type a crash, my guess is that it cannot handle the app being clicked at the same time by thousands of people at once.

I got slinky right at 7 this morning. My ILLs took a bit longer. Kept getting errors but by 7:08 I had all 3 booked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter