Genie + - how to add friend’s kids

Beckyb3

Mouseketeer
So we are at disney now with another family. I am linked to one person in the family and she has her kids under her with their tickets and park reservations. Her kids and her husband don’t show up as eligible for me to add genie plus. Is there a way for me to add them so they are on my family and friends list and I can plan for all of us. Right now nothing I have tried is working.

So we are at disney now with another family. I am linked to one person in the family and she has her kids under her with their tickets and park reservations. Her kids and her husband don’t show up as eligible for me to add genie plus. Is there a way for me to add them so they are on my family and friends list and I can plan for all of us. Right now nothing I have tried is working.
@Beckyb3 This has been awhile since you asked, but did you get this problem solved? I am going to have the same issue, I think.

You can also add the kids to your friends and family - click the box under the name to send an invite when adding. Use the parent's email address and once they accept it, you should be able to see them.
This is what I do and it works easily if the other family has a reservation currently pending. I am not sure that it would work if they do not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter