Genie + on a MNSSHP Day?

I’m not sure I know what you mean by a seat option for Tron but I hope it allows you to enjoy it. We’re starting to think about 2 trips from now with in laws who don’t love thrill rides, and they haven’t been on Tron. Mom in law surprisingly enjoys Guardians, but I believe it’s because of the music cool factor overriding her sense of terror for coasters. I like the ride so much that given a choice, I’d pick EP every single day to secure a BG, go to wherever park and then finish at EP every night to do guardians.

It is disappointing to just miss updates/new rides, like we just did with Soarin global going back to Soarin California temporarily and maybe never again, but on the plus side, you have the several new rides to look forward to on the upcoming trip.

I’m not disappointed with missing Moana. We caught glimpses from monorail with cm previews going on.
From what I’ve read Tron and some with a bench seat instead of bikes for the last set.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter