Genie Plus, a must for busy days.

The two hour rule still applies. So after two hours, you can make a second selection. So let’s say you’re up at 7 but the park opens at 9. If you pick at 10:45 selection then at 10:45 you can obviously go ride but that will be it. If you pick something more than 2 hours after the park opens then at 11:00 you will be eligible to make another selection and then you’ll have two at the same time. When you use your first one, you can then make another selection and keep on having two.
No, you would have been able to book a second one when you tapped into your ride at 10:45. It's two hours only if your ride is more than two hours later. If you ride your most recently booked LL before the two hours is up, you can book again as soon as you've tapped into that ride. Granted, you wouldn't be holding two at once, but you would have used one and have a second one booked.

You can't then book a second one when you ride your first one--everything is based on your most recently BOOKED LL, not what you have ridden.

No, you would have been able to book a second one when you tapped into your ride at 10:45. It's two hours only if your ride is more than two hours later. If you ride your most recently booked LL before the two hours is up, you can book again as soon as you've tapped into that ride. Granted, you wouldn't be holding two at once, but you would have used one and have a second one booked.

You can't then book a second one when you ride your first one--everything is based on your most recently BOOKED LL, not what you have ridden.
That’s not the way it was for me. I had two at a time everyday by booking my initial one after 11 and booking a second LL prior to redeeming the first.

That’s not the way it was for me. I had two at a time everyday by booking my initial one after 11 and booking a second LL prior to redeeming the first.
I see now where the confusion is...your trip was in November. That loophole has since closed and it is all dependent on your most recent ILL booking, not usage. So while that worked for you, it is no longer accurate information.

The two hour rule still applies. So after two hours, you can make a second selection. So let’s say you’re up at 7 but the park opens at 9. If you pick at 10:45 selection then at 10:45 you can obviously go ride but that will be it. If you pick something more than 2 hours after the park opens then at 11:00 you will be eligible to make another selection and then you’ll have two at the same time. When you use your first one, you can then make another selection and keep on having two.
Thank you for explaining! We havent been there since all of this nonsense started and I'm trying to read and catch up on all of it.

Thanks for the info!
I'm honestly still confused but I guess its a work in progress. We have a year to figure it out...but this is why sometimes reading all of the pages of threads is tricky because things change a lot...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter