Genie Plus - Experiences and Reviews

I noticed each guest required to scan while at WDW .
Otherwise it would create multiple returns . They also need to verify that somebody isn’t just following your group in to take advantage …

Does anyone have a great YouTube video to recommend to help explain genie+? Taking my whole family and several folks haven’t been since old paper Fastpass days.

Molly (now of mammoth club, but her DL content is from when she was still part of allears. She has a few DL videos that are really fun and helpful. Just go to YouTube and search for Molly all ears Disneyland

I set an alarm when we were taking an afternoon break to remember to book. Every day we would break from about 1-5 and would re-enter the park with 3-4 LL's ready.

Multiple expirence passes have tiers so make sure to check were you can use the one you have. They can be used on some rides that don't have LL
. It was nice to use one of those to ride pirates on a very busy day.

Any specific questions, let me know.
I'm curious as to how this works? Do you just show your MEP to the cast member at the attraction? Is there a separate area that allows one to "skip" the stand by wait?
TIA

I'm curious as to how this works? Do you just show your MEP to the cast member at the attraction? Is there a separate area that allows one to "skip" the stand by wait?
TIA
They have hand held scanners at the ride exit.

Last night, just a few minutes after midnight, I was able to purchase G+ for today. Is this a new development? I thought previously it could only be purchased after you entered a park but since I was awake I thought I’d try. And it worked.

I apologize if this question has been asked already. We are a party of 9 with 7 young adult children, going Tuesday and Wednesday next week. We've already prepurchased Genie+ for all of us. My question is this - if our party splits up during the day and some of the group wants to use a LL for say, Space Mountain, will that negate the rest of the party using LL for Space Mountain at another time? In other words, does the entire party of 9 have to use the LL for a specific ride at the same time? Or can some of us use it at, say, 1pm, and others use it at a later return window?

I apologize if this question has been asked already. We are a party of 9 with 7 young adult children, going Tuesday and Wednesday next week. We've already prepurchased Genie+ for all of us. My question is this - if our party splits up during the day and some of the group wants to use a LL for say, Space Mountain, will that negate the rest of the party using LL for Space Mountain at another time? In other words, does the entire party of 9 have to use the LL for a specific ride at the same time? Or can some of us use it at, say, 1pm, and others use it at a later return window?
You do not need to use LL at the same time. When making a G+ reservation, you'll be able to select specific people for one time, and others for another time or attraction. Just remember that G+/LL is on a 'next time available' basis, so if some in your group want to ride later, they'll need to monitor until the time window reaches their desired time. Enjoy! Disney with a group of younger ones sound fun!

You do not need to use LL at the same time. When making a G+ reservation, you'll be able to select specific people for one time, and others for another time or attraction. Just remember that G+/LL is on a 'next time available' basis, so if some in your group want to ride later, they'll need to monitor until the time window reaches their desired time. Enjoy! Disney with a group of younger ones sound fun!
Thanks so much! We're really looking forward to!

If you are an on-site guest, do you still have to wait until you scan into the park to book G+? If we can’t book remotely on our arrival day (we wouldn’t get to a park until 2pm-ish) then I’m thinking there is no need to buy G+ for this day.

If you are an on-site guest, do you still have to wait until you scan into the park to book G+? If we can’t book remotely on our arrival day (we wouldn’t get to a park until 2pm-ish) then I’m thinking there is no need to buy G+ for this day.
Yes, you have to enter the park before you can book Genie+.

I’m planning my first DL trip and have never used Genie+ in WDW.
I am going the third week of June and will have 3 days of Park Hopper tickets. Will it be possible to do everything in those 3 days without Genie+? I am really not wanting to have my nose in my phone for the majority of the trip, so I’d like to avoid it if possible.

I’m planning my first DL trip and have never used Genie+ in WDW.
I am going the third week of June and will have 3 days of Park Hopper tickets. Will it be possible to do everything in those 3 days without Genie+? I am really not wanting to have my nose in my phone for the majority of the trip, so I’d like to avoid it if possible.
I was there during November and it was very busy when we visited. I didn't have Genie+ and went on everything multiple times.

MEP still a thing currently at Disneyland?
Can you still push LL bookings? If so would you ever cancel a LL?
Thank you! One more question- I have 3 people on one reservation, and then another reservation with 1 person because of the way points worked out. What’s the best way to use 4 of my EBCI credits?

Does anyone know if the max price of G+ is still $30 for DLR? Looking to book 5-day tickets for July and trying to decide if I should prepay for G+ for all 5 days or be a bit more choosey on which days to pay for it once we get closer and get a better idea on wait times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter