• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Genie Plus strategy for large groups

Joeyknobs12345

Earning My Ears
Hi All, going to WDW with a group of 15. We are designating two adults to be responsible for selecting genie plus attractions. The challenge I’m anticipating is coordinating the ride time window. Because you can’t select a ride time is there a best practice for ensuring each group has an overlapping time? Has anyone has this situation? Would love to hear tips. Thank you in advance

I mean personally I wouldn’t try to make 15 people stick together at every place in the park, that just holds everyone up on everything and then some people have to wait if they dont want to do something, etc. I’d do the best I can with whoever is making whatever LL and let people run around here and there ...your still all in the same park and can meet up at different points, do some standby stuff together, grab quick serve, etc

Hi, I am due to go to Disney on Tuesday, with another family. We have two separate accounts. I know we can add each other as family and friends, and I know that if I were to book a genie + ride I can book for all 8 of us, but my question is it is possible for me and the other family to try to simultaneously book the same ride for the 8 of us e.g slinky dog, in the hope that one of us will be able to book for the 8 of us, whoever is quickest and will the system/app take the first booked slot and the other who is also try and book a slot get a message to say a booking has been made, thus preventing the second from making the booking?

Hi, I am due to go to Disney on Tuesday, with another family. We have two separate accounts. I know we can add each other as family and friends, and I know that if I were to book a genie + ride I can book for all 8 of us, but my question is it is possible for me and the other family to try to simultaneously book the same ride for the 8 of us e.g slinky dog, in the hope that one of us will be able to book for the 8 of us, whoever is quickest and will the system/app take the first booked slot and the other who is also try and book a slot get a message to say a booking has been made, thus preventing the second from making the booking?
Well since there is a limit on when you are eligible for LLs I would think the 2nd party wouldn’t be able to book if they already had one without first cancelling it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter