~~ Genie's Magic Carpet Tours ~ Oct. 5, 2013 Eastern Fantasy Ship ~~

CorEeyore said:
Aww very sweet! My first program I was a lifeguard and cabana hostess and the Grand Floridian and Polynesian :) (Fall of '09) and my second program (Fall '11) I worked the Kim Possible Secret Agent attraction in Epcot :yay: (which I think has been changed to something with Phineas and Pherb now).

My first program I went alone but for the second my boyfriend and I went down together :love: and had a blast! Strange enough, he was placed in recreation at the Grand Floridan and Polynesian!

Where did you work!?

I was front desk at Saratoga springs and old key west :-) I was on the opening team for the grand re opening of the tree house villas which just do happened to open on my birthday!!! As a birthday gift my parents bought me a night in the tree houses and I had all my cp friends over... It was my favorite birthday yet!
My husband was a Photopass photographer on Main Street at MK.

I posted on the main group but thought I would post here too that sadly, my husband and I will no longer be able to go on this cruise:-( I hope everyone has an amazing time though!!

Not sure which thread to post on. But myself and DH (41) are counting down the days til our very 1st cruise ever :cool1: Not bringing any kids, they are all out of the house :banana::banana::banana:.

Not sure which thread to post on. But myself and DH (41) are counting down the days til our very 1st cruise ever :cool1: Not bringing any kids, they are all out of the house :banana::banana::banana:.

:welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome:
Welcome to our group babynursedawn:goodvibes
I am glad you have joined us. Currently the majority of the conversations are going on the thread labled Eastern Caribbean Fantasy Oct. 5, 2013 http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=46822420#post46822420 and on our group page, which I will send you an invite to shortly.

So, please stop by the other thread, take a look around and get to know everyone. When you do, could you make a post to let me know whether or not you want to join our FE exchange or not.

I look forward to getting to know you::yes::

~Tink~

I believe I'm already on the list as the Contrady family. My parents the Marchetti family can b contacted via myself as well. This our 2nd cruise and so looking forward to all of it! This time not only with good friends but family too!

3rd cruise

Do we have a FB yet? I can start one if now let me know the details. Group leader?

I did FE last cruise and it was OMG fun!

We will joining the cruise, so looking forward to it-- it will be myself and DH (captviper). Looking forward to meeting everyone also is there a facebook group yet.

I see there are two threads....which one should I use?

Currently the majority of the conversations are going on the thread labled Eastern Caribbean Fantasy Oct. 5, 2013 http://www.disboards.com/showthread....0#post46822
420 and on our group page.
Tiggerb set this thread up to help us all have a 1stop place to get quick info. Unfortunately, she has been so over whelmed with her schedule that she has not been able to update this thread recently.
Until she is able to update here, I have transfered all the info on this thread to the group page for easy access.
Long answer short, we will see you on the other thread and hopefully soon, on the group page.
~Tink~

I posted on the other thread as well, but I'm not sure which one is best or housing the FE list, so to be safe, I'll post here as well. Here is my family:

DW and teacher, Heather: 33
DH and firefighter, Michael: 34
DS, Dawson: 10
DD, Daisy: 7 (will be 8 on 10/23)
Stateroom: 8656

We are so excited and can't wait! This is our first Disney cruise but not our first cruise in general.

Please let me know if I need to post or join in another location.

Thanks. Heather

I posted on the other thread as well, but I'm not sure which one is best or housing the FE list, so to be safe, I'll post here as well. Here is my family:

DW and teacher, Heather: 33
DH and firefighter, Michael: 34
DS, Dawson: 10
DD, Daisy: 7 (will be 8 on 10/23)
Stateroom: 8656

We are so excited and can't wait! This is our first Disney cruise but not our first cruise in general.

Please let me know if I need to post or join in another location.

Thanks. Heather

Welcome to the group...
I will do the big grand welcome on the other page...This page is not to active..unfortunately the person who started it has been very busy. I asked for permissions to be shifted, but that has not come to pass yet. Long story short, you will get more activity and info form the other thread and our group page (to which I will send you an invite shortly)

My husband will be excited to hear a fire fighter :firefight is sailing with us. He was a fire fighter in California (that was before we moved to Texas). Long story....he can explain better than I can.

So, I will head to the other page, and do the formal welcome, and get you added to the FE.

Look for the group invite in your PM (personal messages).

~Tink~

Tink ~

I have been checking into to this request and am still searching for if/how editing can be given over to you. I have learned if I delete the first post, the entire thread may also go with it. I will keep checking into it... ;)

Hi!,
I posted on the other thread as well. We are new to this whole thing, but would like to be involved in the FE.

It's myself, Jaime (34)
DH, Chris, (35)
DS, Colin, (7)
DD, Paige, (4)

Thanks!

Hi I'm new to this but have just found out about FE, we are on the 5th oct fantasy cruise and I would really like to be involved for my 6 year old boy! Could anyone please tell me how to join and what to do?? Thanks!! We are from Australia and have never cruised Disney before!

Hi I'm new to this but have just found out about FE, we are on the 5th oct fantasy cruise and I would really like to be involved for my 6 year old boy! Could anyone please tell me how to join and what to do?? Thanks!! We are from Australia and have never cruised Disney before!
Hi, and welcome to our group. :welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome:
This is a secondary thread to our actual discussion. You can find the main going ons here http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2889414&goto=newpost
I will add you to our FE. Luckily you found us now, we have set the dead line for sign up for the 26th of July. You can find the list on the other thread. Also, I will send you an invitation to our group page. This is where we keep track of all of the information we need for the FE (like cabin number, number of cruisers, and such). We also have picture shares, great conversations, planning tools, address book (oh yeah, we have another member from Australia), and even a practice sheet for the cartoon drawing activity in Animators Palate.
So, head over to the active thread and get caught up, check your private messages for the invitation to our group page, and get on the group page as soon as you can.
One extra note about our group, we have decided to dedicate our cruise to the fight against cancer. If your life has been touched in any way by cancer, please take a moment once you have signed into the group page to find the form under database for cancer ribbons. I will be getting ribbons for everyone.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask. We have several past cruisers that are more than happy to help.
~Tink~

Welcome!!! This is our first Disney Cruise as well. I have triplet 6 year olds, one of them is a boy. Mine will be so excited that he will have someone his age that is a boy!

Welcome to Genie's Magic Carpet Tours
Setting sail on October 5, 2013 aboard the Fantasy Ship
For the Eastern Intinerary​

Roll Call List:

1. Mercinursi: along w/ DH, DS (6), DD (6), DS (6)--- yes triplets ;) ;
1st DCL

2. TamaraH: along w/ DH, DD (8), DD (5);
1st cruise; celebrating 5 years Cancer Free for DD :banana:

3. Calitexan Mouse: along w/ DH, DS (8), DS (5);
1st DCL; 10 yr anniversary :love:

4. MAJPLO: along w/ DW, DS (7), DD (5);
2nd cruise; 9th anniversary :love: ; DD and DW Birthdays

5. tiggerb: along w/ DH, DS (almost 14), DS (10.5);
1st DCL cruise; 18th anniversary :love:; DS Birthday

6. pixiehallow: along w/ DH, DS (17), DS (13);
5th cruise; DH :bday:; DS Graduation

7. pouncingpluto: alond w/ DH, DD (2.5) and Parents
7th cruise and 1st cruise for Parents :yay:

8. Roxy217: along w/ DH (kids @ home ;))
20th anniversary :love:

9. actnkidz: along w/ DH, DS (12), DD (9)
14th anniversary :love:; DD Birthday

10. Viking: along w/ DW
6th DCL cruise; 20th anniversary :love:; and Viking's Birthday

11. JeanC: along w/ DH
11th cruise :dance3:

12. papa: along w/ DW
9th DCL cruise :goodvibes

13. CorEeyore: along w/ DBoyfriend :love2:
7th cruise and 2nd cruise

14. ARLO1: along w/ DH
11th cruise :cool1:

15. JGamy: along w/ DH (kids @ home)
5th cruise; 25th anniversary :love:

16. fridayfun: along w/ DH
Both have Birthdays; and anniversary :love:

17. Kenai1972: along w/ DFriend :cheer2:

18. Moranofam: along w/ DHoney :love:
3rd cruise

19. Monami7: along w/ DH, DD (7), DD (6)
10th Anniversary
[/CENTER
more to come later as new friends are added :)

Please add our family to the FE fun!
FluffyBunnyFeet w/DH, DD (10) and DS (7)
I've noticed nobody is posting room#'s? How are we supposed to find each other?​

Please add our family to the FE fun!
FluffyBunnyFeet w/DH, DD (10) and DS (7)
I've noticed nobody is posting room#'s? How are we supposed to find each other?
Hi again. This is a secondary thread for the October 5th thread you already joined. The person who was maintaining this thread canceled her cruise. So, needless to say, this thread has become inactive.
Every thing she was hoping to accomplish on here is on the group page that I sent you an invitation to. That is where we keep track of all the room numbers and such. It is secure and by invitation only. The choice to do it that way was made early on to protect the security of everyone's personal information.
I hope to see you on the group page.
And on the first thread you posted to for this group (as that is where the every day chitter chatter goes on).
Tink

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter