Germany Refurbishment

micdisney

Earning My Ears
Disney's Germany construction underway at EPCOT. Railway visible during intensive refurbishment.

Last edited:
Tom Staggs is The Walt Disney Company's COO (Chief operating officer). Bob Chapek is the president of Walt Disney parks and resorts. Bob Iger is The Walt Disney Company's CEO and chairman.

While this is a great idea for a thread I just with The Dis had an imagineering board or something because this board is for rumors and news.

Edit: why was the thread suddenly changed to Germany's train refurb

Last edited:
Disney's Germany construction underway at EPCOT. Railway visible during intensive refurbishment.
Whoa, way to change the topic :p I'm glad they're doing the work though. The train was starting to fall apart, I'm excited for its completion.

To answer your original question, I'd just go to Imagineering archives and get briefed on current and upcoming projects. I'd also take peeks at dead projects and artwork.

If it's only for a day, have fun!

Just a couple of days ago the only view of the railway was by looking between/through a series of bushes in planters blocking the access.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter