Get Away Today Character Dining Vouchers Questions

skinnydip68

Earning My Ears
This is something new to me and I am wondering just how this works. I purchase the vouchers via the website depending on the character meal we would like. After purchase, will there be a printable *voucher* to present to the Disneyland ticket booth?

I am a serious planner and being able to pay for these meals ahead of time really appeals to me....hoping this is possible and easy to do! Thanks for any advice.

are you also getting tickets from them or a package? I believe if i remember right they were mailed to me when i had them ordered last time. I have used getaway today many times i am sorry i cant answer you spot on.

are you also getting tickets from them or a package? I believe if i remember right they were mailed to me when i had them ordered last time. I have used getaway today many times i am sorry i cant answer you spot on.

It would just be the Character meal vouchers, we have already made all other reservations and paid for everything. I had no idea you could purchase these vouchers. I like to be able to prepay for things over the course of the months before our trip.

When I have purchased them, we had to go to the ticket booth with ID and credit card we used, and they print the voucher for you to take to the restaurant.

they worked well for us. I think they sent them to us. I just hope some one else can tell you for sure. Get away today is always my back up for my trips this time i may have cheaper tickets from the race or from orbitz but if not get away today is where i'd go again.

They have always been mailed to me. I really like GAT.com
We usually leave a tip, even tho it's included, I just feel bad, especially if we have really good service.

I booked one 2 years ago and it was mailed to me with all my other stuff.

I have decided to do one for this trip. It is last minute and I want it to be a surprise for DS and DH. Does anyone know if I can have them email it to me instead? I dont want DH to check the mail and find it and I dont want to have to worry about getting it in time since its so close to our trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter