get the card

CHIEF TONGA

Earning My Ears
get the card
I cant remember the exact prices but dw and i were booking our trip with our travel agent .
we told her we ahd the card and would she please look into resi's and see if we could get a discount. She agreed to look but explained she doubted that the club discount could beat her agency discount.
i wish you could have seen the look on her face when she got the quote for the poly with club discount, Like i say I cant remeber prices but can still hear her saying, " wow ! Guese you wont want our discount.!!! How much did you pay for this ?"

It saved us alot of money .

We are also members of the DC and used that to buy 1 annual child pass. The Annual pass allowed us to get bigger discounts off of the room rates. :)

I won't be renewing my Disney Club card this year. Over the last three years I've personally found better deals by myself. Meaning I've gotten a discount code or found out about a special via a travel agent or these boards. The coupon discounts aren't as good as they used to be (for non WDW purchases: Disney Store items, etc) Right now the only real benefit I'm getting is the Disney Magazine (and that usually ends up arriving late-even though its been in stores for weeks) I was a Magic Kingdom Club member since the early 1990s and since they've eliminated a lot of the former perks I don't think I need it anymore.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter