Get this stuff away from me!

Spent Christmas with our daughter in Portland, and went into a Made in Oregon store at the mall for stocking stuffers. Oh my. Huckleberry Sours and Gummie bears (went back for more). Now we are home, and started on a package of Branson's dark chocolate English toffee. Good thing the shopping cart on their web site isn't working.

My mom makes date nut bars only at Thanksgiving and Christmas and they are my absolute favorite. I'm pretty sure that I've eaten the entire batch by myself because no one else in my family likes them.

I've got three final festive events coming up this Saturday & Sunday that we just couldn't cram into the schedule before Christmas. One is breakfast at a notoriously indulgent Dutch pancake house - that'll be a week's worth of splurge calories right there. :o

Once we're past the weekend though, I'll be back on the straight-and-narrow and all in all, I don't feel like I did too badly. We didn't entertain at home this year so there was less stuff around. There's even still 1/2 a bottle of Bailey's left, which I meant to polish off but just keep forgetting about. :drinking:

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter