Get Well Wishes for Corey

Sending well wishes to you Corey. Get well soon. Hope Julie, Ferris & Finley are all well.

The Woodruff's

Julie posted on Facebook that Corey has been hospitalized with pneumonia. Please use this space to strike up some positive vibes and pixie dust for a quick recovery. pixiedust:

We miss you, Corey!

Thanks Nikki! I was going to post this too if I didn't see it.

Feel better Corey!! Kick that pneumonia in it's hoo-ha!! Your Dis family is thinking about you!!!! pixiedust:

Here's hoping you feel better soon, Corey! Best wishes to the whole Martin family!

Corey, I hope you feel better soon! So sorry you are under the weather. I'm sending positive energy your way!

Lots of prayers for Corey so he gets better soon. I hope Julie is able to hang in there too. It's tough to manage 2 little ones & try to visit the one in the hospital & stay well yourself. Prayers for Julie too.

Our thoughts and prayers are with Corey, Julie and the kids. I hope Corey has a speedy recovery.

Claire

Best wishes for a quick recovery, Corey!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter