Get your Cabin now, only $49,900 complete

For the size and amenities, that is not a bad price compared to new mobile homes. But, these are 25 years old...

We have the room on our property, but the article says they'll only deliver within 25 miles of Orlando, so that let's us out lol.

I think that $50k delivered for fully furnished with appliances isn't a bad deal IF they're in reasonably good shape as far as plumbing, electrical, structurally and the appliances all in working order. A bit of cosmetic work; painting, a bit of patching, cleaning etc would be OK with me.

How they're going to move them with all the furnishings in situ is beyond me. Strap them down? Take them out & deliver separately?

Can't imagine what the shipping would be to us. But what a fun way to relive fond memories at the Fort

So I could be wrong... but we were driving through Route 149 in Queensbury, NY recently and I swear it looked like several old Ft Wilderness cabins in the parking lot of the Lake George RV Park.

So I could be wrong... but we were driving through Route 149 in Queensbury, NY recently and I swear it looked like several old Ft Wilderness cabins in the parking lot of the Lake George RV Park.

Ya know, @lanejudy , if someone is a die hard FW fan, the extensive transportation cost to get a legacy cabin up to NY state may not be too much to pay. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter