Getting a Taxi

likesdisney

Mouseketeer
Staying offsite, and I was wondering where the taxi drop off/pick up area is for Epcot. I haven't used a taxi before getting to or from the parks but this time find myself doing so. Would I have to arrange for a taxi by phone or is there normally ones available there waiting?

In Epcot there are normally taxi's waiting. You head toward the bus area and you'll see an area where the taxi's are waiting. I took one from Epcot to Animal Kingdom in August. It was 20.00.

Would have been cheaper to take an Uber but I have bad luck with Uber not showing up so I give up on them.

When we were there in 2018, the taxi area was near where the Disney buses pick up and drop off. There were several waiting on the night we were there.

In Epcot there are normally taxi's waiting. You head toward the bus area and you'll see an area where the taxi's are waiting. I took one from Epcot to Animal Kingdom in August. It was 20.00.

Would have been cheaper to take an Uber but I have bad luck with Uber not showing up so I give up on them.
Fares may have gone up a little. Ride Guru estimates Uber $12, Lyft $13, and taxi $26 for Epcot to Animal Kingdom. MinnieVan would be another option, but it would cost about $33.

At WDW, at some of the venues, Disney has rideshare drivers stage a short distance from the designated pickup site, so it could take them a few minutes for them to get to you. I don't think I've ever read of any extended delays except for MinnieVans.

There are regularly taxis waiting near the front of every Disnry park parking lot, except MK, even the water parks.

We walked to the pickup area at Animal Kingdom last month, planning on getting an Uber but there was a Mears there who took us to Yacht club for $20. It was hot as Hades in that parking lot or we’d have gone for the Uber!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter