getting an AP rate for RPR?

Candice30

World's Greatest Aunt! -- or so the kids tell me.
hi guys: have another question. sorry if someone asked this many times but we want to save like all of you. i know how the AP works for disney, does it work the same for universal?

what are the difference btwn the 2 annual passes and the costs?

do i have to have it when reserving and AP rate room or just at checkin?

also, do they sell you a voucher like disney that you have to trade in for the real pass when you get there?

lastly, does the pass begin its 365 day countdown the day you purchase or on your first visit?

Candice,

The annual power pass or whatever it's called is only good for admission to the parks. The 2 park preffered annual pass is the one that will get you all of your discounts on food, merchandise, hotel stays, and parking. I think there is a special running now if you buy through AAA. I think the price drops from $169 to $109. I'm not really sure about that though. You don't need the pass when making your reservation but you will need it at check-in (or so they say). Just like Disney, they sell you a voucher which you exchange at either park for an actual card with your picture. The pass is valid 365 days from the first time you use it not from the time you purchase it. Hope that helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter